Tuesday 30 September 2014

How do you know the best florist in Vancouver?

One of my softball umpire buddies asked me this the other day.

"So who's the best flower shop in all of Vancouver?"

Wow...great question. If I was a consumer, I know the choices when I Google "Vancouver flower delivery" would be intimidating.

I appreciated his asking me however, as we have developed some credibility in knowing "who's who" in the Canadian florist world.

Sure we have a preferred list of flower shops throughout the Vancouver area that we've relied on to deliver our orders over the past 22 years.

But can we get a little more specific?

First of all, are we talking Vancouver proper or Greater Vancouver?

Greater Vancouver covers over 2,200 square miles, and that would be a HUGE flower delivery area for any florist! Metro Van is a major Canadian city. For example, Vancouver has about 604,000 people, while Greater Van has about 2.5 million. That's more people than Manitoba and Saskatchewan combined. Big difference!


So to better answer his question, I emailed him our listing covering all Vancouver florists in each city comprising Metro Vancouver:

Hopefully this narrows his choices...and of course he can always call us at Simon Says if he wants that professional touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment