Monday 15 September 2014

#Fall flowers in Canada? But it's still summer!

No wonder I can't think about fall flowers yet. They're predicting record high temps in parts of Canada this week, so my mind is still in summer mode, not fall.

But the leaves are starting to change their hues, and our customers' preferred flower colours are changing as well.

Fall flowers are now in season, especially with Thanksgiving less than a month away (YIKES).

I had a customer in Oakville order this floral arrangement for flower delivery in Quesnel today. The Product Order Code wasn't familiar (and yes, most are) so I had to go to my website for fall flowers in Canada to see what flowers were in this vase.

Yellow sunflowers, orange lilies, rust coloured chrysanthemums, yellow roses...yup, it's a sure sign that fall is just around the corner.

...and I spoke too soon! Just got off the phone with a customer in Mississauga sending this flower arrangement for delivery in Calgary SW.


'Tis the season for fall and Thanksgiving flowers in Canada, so please give us a call at 1-800-705-ROSE(7673)!

No comments:

Post a Comment