Monday 22 September 2014

Amazing Race Canada in #Floral Emblems

Watched the finale of the Amazing Race Canada last night (congrats Mickey & Pete).

I loved watching this show, as it allows me to see parts of our great country that I will probably never experience. I learn something new on every show.


But the segment on our founding fathers in Charlottetown really bothered me. Other than Sir John A Macdonald, I hadn't even heard of most of the others. Sad.

So...being in the flower industry....how well would I do in naming the floral emblems of Canada?

Remember, this was a test on last year's final episode!

I got three right.

It's the three provinces that I've lived in...Saskatchewan, Alberta, and B.C. Pretty bad, I must admit.

So how did anyone else do?

Please reply & let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment