Thursday 2 October 2014

Pumpkin arrangement with #LaSalleFlowers?

Customer called wanting custom flowers in LaSalle, and she's calling from Banff.

Now it's sometimes hard to take a customer's vision and construct a floral arrangement without pictures as a guide, but we did the best we could.

She wanted an arrangement designed in a pumpkin, with roses, alstromeria, lilies & sunflowers in a fall colour theme.

We envisioned something like this:


Rather than describe the sender's response, we'll simply cut & paste her email:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michelle B"
To: simonsaysroses@shaw.ca
Sent: Thursday, 2 October, 2014 7:22:26 AM
Subject: Re: Feedback on your order is truly appreciated

Hello All!!

My experience with you guys was great!

I wanted my mother in law to enjoy her arrangement, and that she did!

I had a special request to have pumpkins added to the arrangement to give it a more thanksgiving feeling, and your company really did a great job! She was so happy with it, she shared a photo, and I as well, really thought it was beautiful.

Dale, in Vancouver, was very easy to speak to and she made my day with being able to give me what I wanted!

I will definitely use you guys every time I purchase flowers!

Thanks!

Michelle

Note: Pumpkins are available only around Halloween, so the decision was made not to include any images on our Thanksgiving flowers page. This is a perfect example of a custom order that is not offered on our website, yet is available for a short period of time if you call us at 1-800-705-(ROSE)7673.


No comments:

Post a Comment