Friday 1 November 2013

Did We Miss Christmas Already?

And here I thought there was plenty of time.

Christmas was almost two months away, so I thought I could wait. NOT!
 


I had two reminders this week to update our Christmas flowers web page.

The first was an online order. Granted it was for a birthday and not the holidays, but the customer had ordered a Christmas flower centrepiece from last year's product offerings that I hadn't planned on putting out there for this year.

I changed my mind really quick. When somebody buys a flower arrangement, it tells me that people like the style and price, so it's going to stay on the site!

The second reminder came in a phone call. The customer had just ordered two sympathy pieces for Norway last week, and loved the quality of the flowers and the customer service we provided. She now wanted to order Christmas floral arrangements for Canada as she was leaving for a six month stay in Mexico, and wanted to get her shopping out of the way.

The problem with our website is that it had a couple of products with "Sold Out" on them. Thinking this was last year's Christmas catalogue, she called asking when this year's products would be available online.

I'm a little slow, and hate promoting Christmas way in advance. But I also get the message.

So effect immediately, our Christmas flower & gift page is now updated and active.

Thanks as always to our customers (you don't have to tell me three times to get things done)!



No comments:

Post a Comment