Thursday 22 December 2011

Things Go Better With...Coke?

I'm convinced nobody likes me.

At least they don't like me as much as they like Coke (the soda, not the drug).

It's pretty obvious. I only have 93 people liking me on my Simon Says Roses facebook page.

Coca-Cola has 36,479,028 likes as of this morning.

Now I know I'm not that popular, but this is ridiculous.

We have got to start catching-up.

So we are going to run a contest.

Our goal is simple.

We're going to try and increase the number of "Likes" on our facebook business page.
 
And we are going to give away a $100.00 account credit in the process.

 Contest rules are simple:
Go to our facebook page at Simon Says Roses Florists & Gifts
Click the Like button.
Voila...you're entered.
Contest closes at midnight on January 31st, 2012.

For the process of picking a winner, every "like" that we have will be assigned a number...from 1 to whatever number of "likes" we end up with.

And to keep the contest perfectly fair, I'm going to go to Mrs.Glosser's Math Goodies which is a random number generator.

The software will generate a number within the range we select.

Whatever number selected will be matched to our "Like" number, the winner will be declared, and a $100.00 credit will go on your account.

Easy peasy.

Not saying we are going to match Coke...but it's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment